- Tony Bobulinski said he was Hunter Biden’s business partner in 2017
- Bobulinski said Hunter brought him into joint venture with Chinese energy firm
- Hunter Biden was involved with China’s largest private energy company CEFC
- He was given equity, ownership of a holding company and huge consulting fees
- He also allegedly held a share of the equity for his father Joe Biden
- Sources told Fox News that a person identified only as ‘the big guy’ in an email about equity payments was the former Vice President
- Hunter was dealing with CEFC chairman Ye Jianming who has since vanished
- Bobulinski said in his statement that ‘the big guy’ was indeed Joe Biden
- He also confirmed authenticity of emails recovered from Hunter Biden’s laptop
A man who describes himself as a former business partner of Hunter Biden says he heard him and his father, Joe Biden, discuss his dealings with a mysterious Chinese energy firm in 2017 and that the former vice president was due to receive a share of the profits.
Tony Bobulinski issued a statement on Wednesday saying that he personally witnessed Biden discuss business deals with his son, Hunter, contradicting claims by the former vice president.
‘I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business.
‘I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.’
Bobulinski claimed that the Chinese were pursuing the deal as a ‘political or influence investment’ and that Hunter Biden was ‘using the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese.’
He said in his statement that he ‘took steps to prevent that from happening.’
Bobulinski named the company as Sinohawk Holdings. That company was set up secretively in Delaware in 2017, never filed any annual reports, and was cancelled by the Delaware regulator in June 2020 for failing to pay its tax assessment to the state. Nobody is named on the company’s documents.
Bobulinski also said in his statement that he was one of the recipients of the email from one of Hunter Biden’s business partners which involved a deal with a Chinese energy firm in May 2017 which promised a 10 per cent cut for a person known as ‘the big guy.’
Bobulinski claimed in his statement that ‘the big guy’ is Joe Biden.
Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as Hunter Biden’s former business partner said in a statement on Wednesday that Joe Biden and his son discussed business dealings with a Chinese energy firm and that the former vice president was in line to receive a cut from a joint venture in 2017
Bobulinski said Joe Biden was ‘the big guy’ referenced in an email that he received along with other investors in a joint venture involving Hunter Biden and others in 2017