Open a vein, I’m 70% cold brew. (The other 30% is half-and-half.) A reusable iced coffee cup is a summertime must for people of my ilk,...
According to a new study, moderate use of hair relaxers doesn't increase a Black woman's risk of breast cancer.
New research that suggests healthy people can safely wear a face mask while doing vigorous exercise.
Professor Herman Pontzer, of Duke University, North Carolina, claims people should focus on diet because everyone burns the same number of calories every day.
Biden Won't Watch Much of Trump Impeachment Trial
Coke and Pepsi are also opting out.
Stephen King previously indicated that another season of the thriller was on the way, but now the show will have to look for a new home.
Biden Says Won't Immediately Remove China Phase 1 Tariffs: NYT
The new policy, which recognizes the ongoing PPE shortage amid the COVID-19 pandemic, goes into effect immediately. Medscape Medical News
"We are not forcing anyone to do anything."